This Weeks Sale This Weeks Specials!
Mon-Sun - 7am-7pm CT

Spa Ozonator

D7-1392-01 Del Ozone Mazzei Liquid Gas Mixer

Del Ozone Mazzei Liquid Gas Mixer

Add To Cart

Item #: D7-1392-01
Our Price: $27.99
Availability: Usually leaves our warehouse within 1-2 business days

Ozone injectors infuse only about 60% of the Ozone produced from generators. The remaining 40% is wasted. With the addition of an Liquid Gas Mixer (LGM) the remaining 40% is re-infused back into the water, making your Ozone Generators more efficient. ¾” Ribbed Barb fittings connect to the 3/4 inch ozone hose, installed after the Mazzei Ozone Injector.

If your ozonator is producing large ozone bubbles that quickly float the surface, mix-it up again with the Liquid Gas Mixer, which breaks up large ozone bubbles into tiny, and much more effective, ‘champagne bubbles’. Del Ozone’s 7-1392-01 liquid gas mixer makes any ozonator more effective and efficient, with increased efficacy.

Sign up to receive exclusive email news & offers!
Sign up to receive exclusive email news & offers!
Submit Email Address
MC VISA AMEX Discover PayPal
HACKER SAFE certified sites prevent over 99.9% of hacker crime.