Controls and Packs
Digital Packs as low as $643.99
Spa control systems with digital topside control panels and heater, or spa packs including controller, pumps, heater and blower. Build your own spa pack, air or digital, or buy a pre-configured spa pack by Balboa or Hydro quip.
- World class construction using the finest material throughout and contain specially selected components made by Potter-Brumfield, GE and others. Our packs and controls have been proven in the field for many years by major spa manufactures in the US, Canada and Europe and are listed products by one or more of the following agencies: UL, ETL, CSA and they are CE
certified for Europe.
- All controls and packs have recently been certified by the new UL 1563 FIFH EDITION standard. This grueling test includes operation at high temperature, electronic noise levels, minimal vibration and consumer safety.
- All controls and packs ship with full documentation, power cords and more INCLUDED!
- Unlike many competitors, our controls are truly convertible for different voltages. Voltage can be changed at any time for a pump or a blower from 115 to 230v or the reverse.
- Exclusive HotTubWorks 2 year warranty.
- Heater stainless steel Incoloy construction resists corrosion. Heater is not driven from the motherboard and is powered via by a heavy duty relay contactor (just like your household air conditioning unit). This prevents the circuit board from being fried by high amperage loads.
- Enclosures are corrosion resistant aluminum, not steel.
- Our electronic controls allow viewing of actual water temperature as well as the set point temperature you desire.
- Digital control gives advantage of fine temperature adjustment within 1 degree.
- Our electronic controls have many features not available with mechanical controls such as:
- Smart filtration Control: adds extra filtration time immediately after use.
- Silent Mode: allows noiseless operation during preset hours during the night
- Vacation mode: spa drops to lower temp for energy savings while you are away
- Freeze protection is standard
- Heater protection software: purges air from system before energizing the heater and helps prevent heater dry-firing.
- NO RE-MANUFACTURED PUMPS. Our pumps are factory built and tested for heat, noise, temperature, amp draw and our 2 speed pumps are tested at high and low speed.
- UL listed and CSA certified.
- Not assembled in a small shop
- Packs have option of air blower with silent design that minimizes blower noise. All Blowers are listed by UL or ETL and CSA
- Measurements as shipped are 25 5/16" Wide X 14 3/4" High X 15 3/4" Deep. The components can be rearranged to fit any spa.
- Comes with step-by-step installation guide and support. Click here to see a video on installing our spa packs. Click here to see the instruction manual (PDF).
All of our contols and packs are made for four wire systems. Click here for a wiring diagram.
Select one option from each of the elements below and click submit to find your Digital Pack.
NOTE: It's important to select one option in each category.
Spa Control systems are available as spa controls or spa packs. Spa controls include the spa control circuit board and programming, and also a flow-thru spa heater and a new topside control panel. Spa packs include everything from the Spa control, plus new pumps and blower, all mounted on a plastic base. Select your voltage, horsepower and plumbing size, and you can replace your entire system at once.
If your current spa control is in need of a new circuit board or topside control, you may want to consider replacing the entire controller for a slightly higher price and enjoy the peace of mind in having all new controller components, topside panel and spa heater.
If your spa control or topside panel is in need of replacement, and your pump(s) and blower are nearly ten years old, we recommend replacing the entire spa pack, again for your peace of mind, and to avoid the hassle of further repairs in the near future.
Our Shipping Policy:
Simply put, Standard Shipping is FREE to any address in the contiguous 48 states. On shipments totaling less than $100, there is a nominal $4.95 HANDLING charge per shipment to help cover our costs of assembling and packaging your entire order. You are charged for handling only ONCE PER ORDER no matter how many items you buy. We suppose we could bury the handling charge in our product pricing but we'd rather give you the option of burying more items in your order to reduce the handling cost per item. Pretty crafty huh? OK, maybe not. There are no outrageous mark-ups hidden within shipping charges.
In the event that you provide us with the wrong shipping address and your package has already shipped, there will be a rerouting fee. Incorrect shipping address re-rerouting fee for hot tub covers is $125.00, and $25.00 for non-cover orders.
We offer expedited shipping options as a service to our customers with the exception of Spa Cover orders. Expedited shipping charges will be added to the order. Cutoff time for expediting an order is 2:00 PM (Central Time), Monday through Friday.
DELIVERY TO ALASKA & HAWAII
Hot Tub Works only ships to the contiguous 48 United States. We do not currently ship to Hawaii or Alaska. We apologize for any inconvenience.
About Spa Cover Shipping
Spa covers normally take about 3 - 6 weeks from the time of order to actual delivery (time varies by location). That's about a week and a half in production and seven days in transit. Spa Covers are shipped by LTL (Less Than Truckload), a tractor trailer, and require someone to accept and sign for the delivery. Please call us to order at 1.800.770.0292.
Voltage ratings for spa components can be confusing. Pump motors are listed as 115 or 230v,
whereas heater elements working in the same system are listed as either 120 or 240v.
Let's just say that any components listed as 110-120 volts are compatible
and any components listed as 220-240 volts are likewise compatible.
If you are ordering a spa equipment pack with a pump, we need to know if you prefer the inlet on the right with the outlet on the left or the opposite (see pictures below)
PLEASE NOTE: If you are ordering a a pack with a new pump, it's VERY IMPORTANT to ID the in/out lines. The IN line is always the one that comes into the front center of the pump and the discharge line is the one that usually starts vertical and then has a 90 degree turn (alternately the discharge line may be parallel to the floor).
Refers to the inner diameter of the pipes used in your system (see diagram below).
IMPORTANT! It's best to enter the INSIDE diameter of your pipe fittings here. However, if you taking your measurements from the wet end, A 3" overall OUTSIDE diameter translates to 2.0" plumbing size while a 2 3/8" OUTSIDE diameter translates to a 1.5" plumbing size.
Secondary Pump Circuit
If your spa has two main pumps (in addtion to a circ pump), indicate that here. The second circuit is wired for a 240 volt pump. If you need 120V, please contact us.
Is the power to your spa pack currently 120 V or 240V?
The most common Horsepower for spa pumps is 2HP.
Horsepower rating is often located right on the label of your pump.
We are happy to help determine the HP of your pump, so as always please feel free to call us.
If you need a blower in your pack, please indicate that here.
If you don't need a blower, you save $25.00.