Balboa Spa Pack Shop On SALE! Save Up to 20%
Presenting superior quality hot tub packs
made with Balboa components
Balboa is the largest manufacturer of spa controls in the world with over 5,000,000 installed.
Now you can get a high quality Balboa replacement pack for your spa.
- E-Z Install Balboa pack comes plumbed, mounted and rigorously pre-tested. Installs in minutes!
- Balboa VS series technology increases reliability, ease of installation and servicing
- M7 temperature probes eliminates failure-prone pressure switches. Sensors are pre-plumbed into the controller. No need to drill holes in your spa for a digital conversions and no need to remove your old sensors if you already have a digital system.
- Features economy mode setting and freeze protection
- Non-corrosive enclosure
- Configurable for one or two pumps, blower, ozone and spa light
- Includes topside control, retrofit adapter, cables and FREE L.E.D. Light.
- Guaranteed Low prices for Balboa control packs include FREE SHIPPING
- Can be plumbed to either suction or pressure side of pump
- Adaptable for 1.5" or 2" plumbing (If your spa uses 1 1/2" plumbing, please call us at 1.800.770.0292)
- US & Canadian safety approval
for 360° view
Select your options to see your complete pack
Move your mouse over the image to rotate left or right.
To zoom, click and drag the mouse.
Depending on your selection your pump(s) will be configured between 1-4 Horsepower.
All pumps are 2 speed Pentairs.If you have one functional pump and you are planning to
use it in a two pump system please contact us before ordering.
Let us know if you need one or two pumps. All pumps are 2 speed Pentairs.
If you have one functional pump and you are planning to use it in a two pump system please contact us before ordering.
For some reason, pumps are usually rated at 115 or 230 volts instead of the more common 120 or 240 volt ratings.
Don't be concerned about this. 115 volt pumps work just fine in 120 Volt systems while 230 Volt pumps are at home in 240 volt systems.
The most common Horsepower for spa pumps is 2HP.
Horsepower rating is often located right on the label of your pump.
We are happy to help determine the HP of your pump, so as always please feel free to call us.
If you need a blower in your pack, please indicate that here.
If you don't need a blower, you save $25.00.