--jacuzzi broken plastic spout waterfall rainbow, fixed it, the pipe fitting broke off the bottom,, real thin black plastic. you should be real careful tighting anything on it. hold the pipe with channel locks when you do any tighting and or loosing, etc,

--well i just posted online yesterday about my problem, hoping someone would help me., i could not find it, and edit, add, or comment to it. hopefully i will not have to visit this site again;

--i found a few companies selling the plastic part new, about 70.00dollars plus 10 dollars s& h,

--i drilled out the top piece, but not all the way-so the copper pipe had something to butt up against- throught the nylon ball valve. roughed up the bottom piece, but a 1/2 in piece of copper that fit inside it, used silicon, waterpump sealer on the edge, lip, etc, epoxy gereral purpose for metal and plastic, to hold the copper pipe in, and super glue on the edges of the broken plastic itself. a shark bite fitting put the copper 1/2 inch pipe back together for the pipe going to the spout.

-- so far it is holding and not leaking, i ground off the black plastic handle on the side of the plastic spout. i also put in pex tube through the floor, and ball valve to cut off the water supply in case it leaks etc, such poor engineering design in the spout for stength, durbility, and fixing/repairing. it should be solid metal.