- Everything For Hot Tubs & Spas
- Spa Parts, Repair and Troubleshooting
- electircal shock from tub.
Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: electircal shock from tub.
02-01-2011, 06:11 PM #1
I recently replaced the heater, then the motor in my jetsetter. The unit has worked fine for 4 months. Now after a recent flush and refill I get a shock when touching something outside the tube. I have tested the electrical system and the ground is functioning correctly. Can a malfunctioning motor, heater or circuit board cause the problem?
02-02-2011, 10:49 AM #2
Is the spa GFCI protected? It should be and maybe there is a problem with the breaker itself. If the component is bad it should trip the GFCI. I would recomend contacting a qualified electrician to go over wiring to spa.
All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:11 PM.