Want another reason for owning a spa or hot tub? Family Togetherness. A family takes work, to keep it knit together. It takes the effort to make it happen, to do things together.
A spa or hot tub is a place where there are fewer distractions, and everyone can enjoy the soothing sensation of the hot water, in close proximity to each other. The result? Conversation.
Have you ever noticed how conversations seem to just flow in a hot tub? People get into a relaxed and comfortable manner, and there’s not much else to do – except talk. Even surly teenagers tend to open up under the influence of hydrotherapy.
Spa Night can become a regular event for a household family, and it can also be a way to spend quality time with nearby relatives. A regular reunion can be held at your house, “bring your suits”!
Games to Play in the Hot Tub or Spa
- Floating Chess / Checkers Game, for some brain exercising games that all kids know.
- Waterproof Playing Cards can be used for casino style games or games like Go Fish.
- Name Game. Pick a name, i.e. ‘Mike’, each person names a famous ‘Mike’, until they can’t.
- Category Game. Pick a category, i.e. ‘Rock Bands’. Each person names a band that begins with the last letter of the previous suggestion.
- Question Game. Ask a question, respond with a question. No statements, repetition or rhetoric allowed.
- Uno. The card game has waterproof cards. Just use our floating Game and Drink tray for the card pile.
Have fun in your spa, and make it a point to soak with family! A spa or hot tub is the perfect way to reconnect and relax with your loved ones!
Hot Tub Works