If you are like me, you buy a lot of house-brand food at your grocery store, or if you opt for the house wine or house dressing at a restaurant, you know that house-brand products use the same recipe as national brands, but sell for a much lower price point.
It’s the same with our house brand spa chemicals – 12 Hot Tub Works branded chemicals for cleaning, balancing and sanitizing your spa water.
Hot Tub Works spa chemicals are made with the same recipe as Leisure Time or Rendezvous products, but without fancy 4 color bottles and a national advertising and sales force budget. As a result of these cost savings, you can save 20-30% on your hot tub chemical expenses. Now isn’t that nice.
Hot Tub Works Spa Cleaning Chemicals
- Spa Cover Cleaner: Removes dirt, oil and grime and bird… from spa and hot tub covers.
- Spa Cover Conditioner: Crème protects spa cover vinyl from rain, sun, birds, and more.
- Spa Filter Cleaner: Dissolves oils and mineral scale to deep clean spa filter cartridges.
- Spa Shell Cleaner: Natural cleanser is safe to use to polish your shiny spa surfaces.
Hot Tub Works Spa Water Balance Chemicals
- Calcium Increaser: Use to raise Calcium Hardness into the range of 180-220 ppm.
- pH Plus: Use to raise pH level into the range of 7.4-7.6.
- pH Minus: Use to lower pH level into the range of 7.4-7.6. Also lowers Alkalinity.
- Alkalinity Increaser: Use to raise Total Alkalinity into the range of 80-120 ppm.
Hot Tub Works Spa Accessory Chemicals
- Brom Booster: Bromide Ion booster to replace those lost after draining and refilling spas.
- Spa Natural Clarifier: With Chiton, natural polymers to coagulate suspended particles.
- Spa Protect: Metal and Mineral sequestering agent to protect shiny spa surfaces.
- Spa Metal Out: Stain removal and prevention treatment for metals and minerals.
>>> We don’t manufacture every spa chemical that is available – but for these top selling 12 items, we are proud to have our own house brand of high quality spa chemicals available to you, at significant savings over name brand spa chemicals.
And if you buy hot tub chemicals during This Week’s Sale (changes weekly) you can save an additional 20%, or more!
Hot Tub Works