- AquaROCK Spas’ patented Energy-Lok™ insulating technology incorporates the latest advancements in insulation and efficiency, making them perfect for use anywhere from tropical climates to some of the coldest countries on earth. Our exclusive manufacturing process injects high density insulating foam between dual walled resin cabinets, allowing for easy access to the spa’s underside. Equipment and pumps are mounted within this insulated area, further reducing operating costs by recycling wasted heat from the pumps.
- Energy-Lok™ technology results in the quietest and most energy efficient spa available today.
Forge-Cast Dual-Wall Construction
- AquaROCK Spas’ Forge-Cast Cabinet and Energy-Lok panels are a dual-wall insulated construction system. The closed-cell foam between the dual-wall construction is impervious to the harsh elements and any unfriendly pests. Our spas are rodent and infestation free!
- The Forge-Cast Cabinet and Energy-Lok Panels are both patent-pending and are extremely energy-efficient.
- This style of plumbing takes corrugated flex pipe and glues it over top of the hard pipe. We even glue hard pipe extensions on the female hard pipe areas to complete this process. This gives you a SURE-LOK seal which acts like a Chinese finger trap, making the spa less resistant to having leaks. AquaROCK Spas also uses 2” plumbing throughout the entire spa, unlike most spa manufacturers which use 1.5”. Having 2” plumbing gives you more water flow allowing the pumps to cycle at least 200 GPM.
Tririd Heating System
- Every AquaROCK Spa features our exclusive Tribrid Heating System. Our stainless steel, true all-season heater is enhanced with our ThermoCELL friction heat source. That’s two heat sources running at the cost of just one. Plus, the heat generated by the pumps in the internal cabinet air space is recycled and utilized by your spa, saving energy and money! This system increases energy efficiency.