Controls and Packs
Digital Packs as low as $631.34
Welcome to our Digital Spa Pack Page. Here, you'll find our industry standard quality hot tub packs. All our packs are custom made to your specifications and feature just the right combinations of our spa control, spa heater, spa pump(s) and, if needed, our spa blower and ozone generator. Please note that it is not necessary to replace your hot tub pack with the same brand of pack. Click here if you have questions about replacing your spa pack. Click here to view instructions for installing a HotTubWorks control or pack.
- World class construction using the finest material throughout and contain specially selected components made by Potter-Brumfield, GE and others. Our packs and controls have been proven in the field for many years by major spa manufactures in the US, Canada and Europe and are listed products by one or more of the following agencies: UL, ETL, CSA and they are CE
certified for Europe.
- All controls and packs have recently been certified by the new UL 1563 FIFH EDITION standard. This grueling test includes operation at high temperature, electronic noise levels, minimal vibration and consumer safety.
- All controls and packs ship with full documentation, power cords and more INCLUDED!
- Unlike many competitors, our controls are truly convertible for different voltages. Voltage can be changed at any time for a pump or a blower from 115 to 230v or the reverse.
- Exclusive HotTubWorks 2 year warranty.
- Heater stainless steel Incoloy construction resists corrosion. Heater is not driven from the motherboard and is powered via by a heavy duty relay contactor (just like your household air conditioning unit). This prevents the circuit board from being fried by high amperage loads.
- Enclosures are corrosion resistant aluminum, not steel.
- Our electronic controls allow viewing of actual water temperature as well as the set point temperature you desire.
- Digital control gives advantage of fine temperature adjustment within 1 degree.
- Our electronic controls have many features not available with mechanical controls such as:
- Smart filtration Control: adds extra filtration time immediately after use.
- Silent Mode: allows noiseless operation during preset hours during the night
- Vacation mode: spa drops to lower temp for energy savings while you are away
- Freeze protection is standard
- Heater protection software: purges air from system before energizing the heater and helps prevent heater dry-firing.
- NO RE-MANUFACTURED PUMPS. Our pumps are factory built and tested for heat, noise, temperature, amp draw and our 2 speed pumps are tested at high and low speed.
- UL listed and CSA certified.
- Not assembled in a small shop
- Packs have option of air blower with silent design that minimizes blower noise. All Blowers are listed by UL or ETL and CSA
- Measurements as shipped are 25 5/16" Wide X 14 3/4" High X 15 3/4" Deep. The components can be rearranged to fit any spa.
- Comes with step-by-step installation guide and support. Click here to see a video on installing our spa packs. Click here to see the instruction manual (PDF).
All of our contols and packs are made for four wire systems. Click here for a wiring diagram.
Select one option from each of the elements below and click submit to find your Digital Pack.
NOTE: It's important to select one option in each category.