Controls and Packs
Air Pack as low as $582.41
If you currently have an air switched control that uses air buttons, our pneumatic hot tub packs are the easiest replacement for you. Click here to view instructions for installing a HotTubWorks control or pack.
- Your existing air tubing connects directly to our control.
- Feature a Swiss-made time clock with fine adjustments.
- Thermostat is also finely adjustable.
- Heater stainless steel incoly construction resists corrosion. Heater is not driven off the motherboard and is energized by a heavy-duty relay (contactor) just as your household air conditioning unit. This prevents circuit board from being fried at high amperage loads.
- Enclosures are aluminum not steel and are corrosion resistant.
- World class construction using the finest material throughout and contain specially selected components made by Potter-Brumfield, GE and others. Our packs and controls have been proven in the field for many years by major spa manufactures in the US, Canada and Europe and are listed
products by one or more of the following
agencies: UL, ETL, CSA and they are CE
certified for Europe.
- All controls and packs have recently been certified by the new UL 1563 FIFTH EDITION standard. This grueling test includes operation at high temperature, electronic noise levels, minimal vibration and consumer safety.
- All controls and packs ship with full documentation, power cords and more INCLUDED!
- Unlike many competitors, our controls are truly convertible for different voltages. Voltage can be changed at any time for a pump or a blower from 115 to 230v or the reverse.
- Exclusive HotTubWorks 2 year warranty.
- Heater stainless steel Incoloy construction resists corrosion. Heater is not driven from the motherboard and is powered via by a heavy duty relay contactor (just like your household air conditioning unit). This prevents the circuit board from being fried by high amperage loads.
- Enclosures are corrosion resistant aluminum, not steel.
- Free wiring
- Measurements as shipped are 25 5/16" Wide X 14 3/4" High X 15 3/4" Deep. The components can be rearranged to fit any spa.
- Comes with step-by-step installation guide and support. Click here to see a video on installing our spa packs. Click here to see the instruction manual (PDF).
All of our contols and packs are made for four wire systems. Click here for a wiring diagram.
Select one option from each of the elements below and click submit to find your Air Pack.