Controls and Packs
Air Packs as low as $582.41
If you currently have an air switched control that uses air buttons, our pneumatic hot tub packs are the easiest replacement for you. Click here to view instructions for installing a HotTubWorks control or pack.
- Your existing air tubing connects directly to our control.
- Feature a Swiss-made time clock with fine adjustments.
- Thermostat is also finely adjustable.
- Heater stainless steel incoly construction resists corrosion. Heater is not driven off the motherboard and is energized by a heavy-duty relay (contactor) just as your household air conditioning unit. This prevents circuit board from being fried at high amperage loads.
- Enclosures are aluminum not steel and are corrosion resistant.
- World class construction using the finest material throughout and contain specially selected components made by Potter-Brumfield, GE and others. Our packs and controls have been proven in the field for many years by major spa manufactures in the US, Canada and Europe and are listed
products by one or more of the following
agencies: UL, ETL, CSA and they are CE
certified for Europe.
- All controls and packs have recently been certified by the new UL 1563 FIFTH EDITION standard. This grueling test includes operation at high temperature, electronic noise levels, minimal vibration and consumer safety.
- All controls and packs ship with full documentation, power cords and more INCLUDED!
- Unlike many competitors, our controls are truly convertible for different voltages. Voltage can be changed at any time for a pump or a blower from 115 to 230v or the reverse.
- Exclusive HotTubWorks 2 year warranty.
- Heater stainless steel Incoloy construction resists corrosion. Heater is not driven from the motherboard and is powered via by a heavy duty relay contactor (just like your household air conditioning unit). This prevents the circuit board from being fried by high amperage loads.
- Enclosures are corrosion resistant aluminum, not steel.
- Free wiring
- Measurements as shipped are 25 5/16" Wide X 14 3/4" High X 15 3/4" Deep. The components can be rearranged to fit any spa.
- Comes with step-by-step installation guide and support. Click here to see a video on installing our spa packs. Click here to see the instruction manual (PDF).
All of our contols and packs are made for four wire systems. Click here for a wiring diagram.
Select one option from each of the elements below and click submit to find your Air Pack.
Our Shipping Policy:
Simply put, Standard Shipping is FREE to any address in the contiguous 48 states. Shipping costs to Alaska, Hawaii and Canada are determined by weight. On shipments totaling less than $100, there is a nominal $4.95 HANDLING charge per shipment to help cover our costs of assembling and packaging your entire order. You are charged for handling only ONCE PER ORDER no matter how many items you buy. We suppose we could bury the handling charge in our product pricing but we'd rather give you the option of burying more items in your order to reduce the handling cost per item. Pretty crafty huh? OK, maybe not. There are no outrageous mark-ups hidden within shipping charges.
In the event that you provide us with the wrong shipping address and your package has already shipped, there will be a rerouting fee. Incorrect shipping address re-rerouting fee for hot tub covers is $125.00, and $25.00 for non-cover orders.
We offer expedited shipping options as a service to our customers with the exception of Spa Cover orders. Expedited shipping charges will be added to the order. Cutoff time for expediting an order is 2:00 PM (Central Time), Monday through Friday.
About Spa Cover Shipping
Spa covers normally take about 3 - 6 weeks from the time of order to actual delivery (time varies by location). That's about a week and a half in production and seven days in transit. Spa Covers are shipped by LTL (Less Than Truckload), a tractor trailer, and require someone to accept and sign for the delivery. Please call us to order at 1.800.770.0292.
Currently we do not ship spa covers to Canada.
Voltage ratings for spa components can be confusing. Pump motors are listed as 115 or 230v,
whereas heater elements working in the same system are listed as either 120 or 240v.
Let's just say that any components listed as 110-120 volts are compatible
and any components listed as 220-240 volts are likewise compatible.
If you are ordering a spa equipment pack with a pump, we need to know if you prefer the inlet on the right with the outlet on the left or the opposite (see pictures below)
PLEASE NOTE: If you are ordering a a pack with a new pump, it's VERY IMPORTANT to ID the in/out lines. The IN line is always the one that comes into the front center of the pump and the discharge line is the one that usually starts vertical and then has a 90 degree turn (alternately the discharge line may be parallel to the floor).
Refers to the inner diameter of the pipes used in your system (see diagram below).
IMPORTANT! It's best to enter the INSIDE diameter of your pipe fittings here. However, if you taking your measurements from the wet end, A 3" overall OUTSIDE diameter translates to 2.0" plumbing size while a 2 3/8" OUTSIDE diameter translates to a 1.5" plumbing size.
Secondary Pump Circuit
If your spa has two main pumps (in addtion to a circ pump), indicate that here. The second circuit is wired for a 240 volt pump. If you need 120V, please contact us.
Is the power to your spa pack currently 120 V or 240V?
The most common Horsepower for spa pumps is 2HP.
Horsepower rating is often located right on the label of your pump.
We are happy to help determine the HP of your pump, so as always please feel free to call us.
If you need a blower in your pack, please indicate that here.
If you don't need a blower, you save $25.00.