Controls and Packs
Digital Controls as low as $399.95
Our digital controls are the same original equipment quality as used in our packs and are available for almost every conceivable configuration.
- World class construction using the finest material throughout and contain specially selected components made by Potter-Brumfield, GE and others. Our packs and controls have been proven in the field for many years by major spa manufactures in the US, Canada and Europe and are listed products by one or more of the following agencies: UL, ETL, CSA and they are CE certified for Europe.
- All controls and packs have recently been certified by the new UL 1563 FIFTH EDITION standard. This grueling test includes operation at high temperature, electronic noise levels, minimal vibration and consumer safety.
- All controls and packs ship with full documentation, power cords and more INCLUDED!
- Unlike many competitors, our controls are truly convertible for different voltages. Voltage can be changed at any time for a pump or a blower from 115 to 230v or the reverse.
- Exclusive HotTubWorks 2 year warranty includes return shipping.
- Enclosures are corrosion resistant aluminum, not steel.
- Our electronic controls allow viewing of actual water temperature as well as the set point temperature you desire.
- Digital control gives advantage of fine temperature adjustment within 1 degree.
- Our electronic controls have many features not available with mechanical controls such as:
- Smart filtration Control: adds extra filtration time immediately after use.
- Silent Mode: allows noiseless operation during preset hours during of the night
- Vacation mode: spa drops to lower temp for energy savings while you are away
- Freeze protection is standard
- Heater protection software: purges air from system before energizing the heater and helps prevent heater dry-firing.
- NO RE-MANUFACTURED PUMPS. Our pumps are factory built and tested for heat, noise , temperature, amp draw and our 2 speed pumps are tested at high and low speed.
- UL listed and CSA certified.
- Not assembled in a small shop
- Ozonator ready (120V)
- Free wiring
All of our contols and packs are made for four wire systems. Click here for a wiring diagram.
Select one option from each of the elements below and click submit to find your Digital Control.