Controls and Packs
Digital Controls as low as $353.99
Our digital controls are the same original equipment quality as used in our packs and are available for almost every conceivable configuration.
- World class construction using the finest material throughout and contain specially selected components made by Potter-Brumfield, GE and others. Our packs and controls have been proven in the field for many years by major spa manufactures in the US, Canada and Europe and are listed products by one or more of the following agencies: UL, ETL, CSA and they are CE certified for Europe.
- All controls and packs have recently been certified by the new UL 1563 FIFTH EDITION standard. This grueling test includes operation at high temperature, electronic noise levels, minimal vibration and consumer safety.
- All controls and packs ship with full documentation, power cords and more INCLUDED!
- Unlike many competitors, our controls are truly convertible for different voltages. Voltage can be changed at any time for a pump or a blower from 115 to 230v or the reverse.
- Exclusive HotTubWorks 2 year warranty includes return shipping.
- Enclosures are corrosion resistant aluminum, not steel.
- Our electronic controls allow viewing of actual water temperature as well as the set point temperature you desire.
- Digital control gives advantage of fine temperature adjustment within 1 degree.
- Our electronic controls have many features not available with mechanical controls such as:
- Smart filtration Control: adds extra filtration time immediately after use.
- Silent Mode: allows noiseless operation during preset hours during of the night
- Vacation mode: spa drops to lower temp for energy savings while you are away
- Freeze protection is standard
- Heater protection software: purges air from system before energizing the heater and helps prevent heater dry-firing.
- NO RE-MANUFACTURED PUMPS. Our pumps are factory built and tested for heat, noise , temperature, amp draw and our 2 speed pumps are tested at high and low speed.
- UL listed and CSA certified.
- Not assembled in a small shop
- Ozonator ready (120V)
- Free wiring
All of our contols and packs are made for four wire systems. Click here for a wiring diagram.
Select one option from each of the elements below and click submit to find your Digital Pack.
NOTE: It's important to select one option in each category.
Our Shipping Policy:
Simply put, Standard Shipping is FREE to any address in the contiguous 48 states. Shipping costs to Alaska, Hawaii and Canada are determined by weight. On shipments totaling less than $100, there is a nominal $4.95 HANDLING charge per shipment to help cover our costs of assembling and packaging your entire order. You are charged for handling only ONCE PER ORDER no matter how many items you buy. We suppose we could bury the handling charge in our product pricing but we'd rather give you the option of burying more items in your order to reduce the handling cost per item. Pretty crafty huh? OK, maybe not. There are no outrageous mark-ups hidden within shipping charges.
In the event that you provide us with the wrong shipping address and your package has already shipped, there will be a rerouting fee. Incorrect shipping address re-rerouting fee for hot tub covers is $125.00, and $25.00 for non-cover orders.
We offer expedited shipping options as a service to our customers with the exception of Spa Cover orders. Expedited shipping charges will be added to the order. Cutoff time for expediting an order is 2:00 PM (Central Time), Monday through Friday.
About Spa Cover Shipping
Spa covers normally take about 3 - 6 weeks from the time of order to actual delivery (time varies by location). That's about a week and a half in production and seven days in transit. Spa Covers are shipped by LTL (Less Than Truckload), a tractor trailer, and require someone to accept and sign for the delivery. Please call us to order at 1.800.770.0292.
Currently we do not ship spa covers to Canada.
Voltage ratings for spa components can be confusing. Pump motors are listed as 115 or 230v,
whereas heater elements working in the same system are listed as either 120 or 240v.
Let's just say that any components listed as 110-120 volts are compatible
and any components listed as 220-240 volts are likewise compatible.
For some reason, pumps are usually rated at 115 or 230 volts instead of the more common 120 or 240 volt ratings.
Don't be concerned about this. 115 volt pumps work just fine in 120 Volt systems while 230 Volt pumps are at home in 240 volt systems.
Refers to the inner diameter of the pipes used in your system (see diagram below).
IMPORTANT! It's best to enter the INSIDE diameter of your pipe fittings here. However, if you taking your measurements from the wet end, A 3" overall OUTSIDE diameter translates to 2.0" plumbing size while a 2 3/8" OUTSIDE diameter translates to a 1.5" plumbing size.
Is the power to your spa pack currently 120 V or 240V?