Spa Cover Production, Delivery and Return Policies
*We do not ship covers outside of the United States.
- You will receive a copy of your order via return e-mail. Please check it to be sure your order is accurate. If you wish to make changes, please notify us within 2 business days.
- All of our covers are custom made to order. There is no overstock or inventory and once we start production, we are fully invested in making a cover specifically for you. For this reason, your credit card is charged when you place your order. You can change or cancel your order up to two business days after you place it. However, this one's written in stone: We cannot cancel or make changes to your cover order once it is in production. Spa covers are covered by the warranty but are not otherwise returnable.
*Special note regarding safety straps: due to common production variations within the same make and model, it is not possible to guarantee matching safety strap placement.
- Spa covers are currently averaging 3-5 weeks between the time you order to the time you receive your cover. Lead time can vary depending on your location, weather conditions and holidays. If we are delivering to a remote location please add an extra 2-3 days. Spa covers are shipped FREE via common carrier to almost address anywhere in the contiguous 48 States (exception: offshore islands). Additionally, we can ship covers to most addresses in Alaska or Hawaii for an additional fee. Please call us to order at 800-770-0292. Currently we do not ship spa covers to Canada
- Please be sure to give us an accurate e-mail address and DAYTIME phone number so the shipping company can call you and arrange for a convenient delivery time (a cell phone number is often the best option for this). You will receive a projected ship date within 10 days of submitting your order. 7-10 days AFTER the ship date, when the cover has arrived at a major metropolitan city near your location, the shipping company will call you to arrange for local delivery to your home. They can schedule delivery of your cover within a four hour window Monday through Friday during regular business hours.
- Taking delivery of a new spa cover is much like taking delivery of new furniture. It's a good idea to be present when the cover is delivered. If you choose to waive being present with the shipper and the cover is damaged, we are not liable nor can we provide a refund. Upon delivery, please open and inspect your spa cover for damages. Do not sign for or accept the cover if damages are present. Refuse shipment and write DAMAGED on the bill of lading. Contact Hot Tub Works Customer Service @ 800-770-0292. Please note the delivery carrier is responsible for delivering the spa cover to your curbside or 1st floor front door.
- Returns will be accepted for covers damaged due to shipment. We also accept returns for defects and production mistakes. Additionally, we accept returns under the conditions outlined in the 5 year non-prorated Warranty. Please notify us of any problems like this within 48 hours of receiving your cover. We cannot accept returns for any other reason (Examples: 1. You gave us the wrong dimensions. 2. Your Aunt hates the color).
- Our commitment to you does not end with the sale. We stand ready to help you with any aspect of your cover delivery and we welcome your calls (1.800.770.0292, Mon-Fri, 8AM-5PM Pacific Time) or you may e-mail us at any point in the process.
Now that we've covered our company butt with all this stuff, here's a fact: we'll bend over backwards to make sure you are satisfied with your new spa cover purchase.
The point is you can relax...it really is a great spa cover!