Welcome to HotTubWorks.com's customer care center. We take customer service way more seriously than we take ourselves. Most customer service issues are covered specifically below. However, please feel free to contact us regarding any concern you may have.
Low Price Guarantee
We guarantee our low prices. If you can find a lower, verifiable price anywhere on the Internet on any item we sell including delivery and handling costs, we will beat it. Call us at 1.800.770.0292 (Monday - Friday, 7AM-7PM Central Time).
Return Policies For All Items Except Spa Covers and Custom Spa Cover Caps:
At HotTubWorks.com, weíre proud of our quality and we stand behind our products. We have an extremely low return rate (less than 1.5% ) but if you should have a problem with anything you purchase from us, we want to make sure itís taken care of. There are a few rules:
- We assure you itís rare, but if we send you the wrong item, we will pay for shipping of the original item to us and the replacement item sent to you.
- If your product was damaged in shipment, we will arrange to ship it back at our expense and we will ship you a replacement product at no charge after we receive the damaged item.
- Defective items returned within 30 days will be replaced at our cost including shipping. After 30 days defective returns are subject to the product warranty.
- If, God forbid, you received what you ordered but you still wish to return it, itís a little more painful. You are responsible for shipping it back to us. A 10% re-stocking fee* will be applied to all items received in resellable condition. To return unused, new items you must receive an RMA# and return the product to us within 30 days for a full refund (minus restocking fee), any item after 30 days will receive store credit. No returns will be accepted on non-defective items beyond 90 days. (see below)
All returns MUST be accompanied by an RMA Number (Return Merchandise Authorization number) or they will not be accepted. Please send us an email and tell us what you are returning and why. We will follow-up with you within 2 business days. You may also call us during normal business hours at 1-800-770-0292 (M-F, 8-5 Pacific).
*As a service to our customers, we sometimes special order parts not in stock based on the information provided to us by the customer. Due to the nature of special order parts, there will be a 25% restocking fee on all returned specially ordered merchandise assuming it is not defective, mis-shipped or damaged. Special order parts are defined as: Any part ordered through the Customer Service or Tech departments that Hot Tub Works does not normally stock or promote on our website.
Hot Tub Works honors the manufacturer's terms on all warrantied products we carry. Should a product prove defective during its warranty period, please fill out the warranty form and a representative will contact you within 72 hours with a RWAR number. Please wait for this unique number before sending in the product. We may ask you to send it to our warehouse or the Manufacturer. See below for Warranty Terms:
90 Days: Spa Pillows, Spa Pump Seals, Plastic Parts, Circuit Boards
1 Year: Heating Elements, Ozonators, Economy Spa Covers, Filters, Spa Cover Caps, Circulation Pumps, Wet Ends, Steps, Blowers, Filter Assemblies, Lights, Balboa Spa Parts, Umbrellas, Controls
2 Years: Heaters, Spa Pumps (Unless related to Pump Seal. See above) and Packs
3 Years: Standard Spa Covers
5 Years: Cover Lifts, Hand Rails, Deluxe, Ultra, and "The Works" Spa Covers
Click here to submit a warranty return request.
Our Shipping Policy:
Simply put, all orders are shipped FREE to any address in the contiguous 48 states. Shipping costs to Alaska, Hawaii and Canada are determined by weight. On shipments totaling less than $100, there is a nominal $4.99 HANDLING charge per shipment to help cover our costs of assembling and packaging your entire order. You are charged for handling only ONCE PER ORDER no matter how many items you buy. We suppose we could bury the handling charge in our product pricing but we'd rather give you the option of burying more items in your order to reduce the handling cost per item. Pretty crafty huh? OK, maybe not. Anyway, the point is that everything we sell is shipped to you free. There are no outrageous mark-ups hidden within shipping charges.
In the event that you provide us with the wrong shipping address and your package has already shipped, there will be a rerouting fee. Incorrect shipping address re-rerouting fee for hot tub covers is $75.00, and $20.00 for non-cover orders.
We offer expedited shipping options as a service to our customers with the exception of Spa Cover orders. Expedited shipping charges will be added to the order. Cutoff time for expediting an order is 12:00 PM (Pacific Time), Monday through Friday.
About Spa Cover Shipping
Spa covers normally take about 2 - 4 weeks from the time of order to actual delivery (time varies by location). That's about a week and a half in production and seven days in transit. Spa covers are shipped FREE via common carrier to anywhere in the contiguous 48 States (exception: offshore islands). For those of you who live in paradise, we will ship covers to most addresses in Alaska or Hawaii for an additional fee of $250. Please call us to order at 1.800.770.0292.
Currently we do not ship spa covers to Canada.
Shipping to Canada
We now ship most everything except hot tub covers to Canada. Shipping to Canada is not free. We add additional freight charges at checkout based on weight. All prices are in US dollars. If you have any questions, please call us at : 1-949-548-5955.
Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii is possible but it's not exactly cheap. On Filters, chemicals and accessories we add additional freight charges at checkout based on weight. On spa covers, the extra charge from our freight carrier is $250 per cover (please note: orders for spa covers to Alaska and Hawaii must be called in). We must also caution that these fees will not cover extremely rural areas of either state. What can we say? You live in Paradise, you pay the price.
Why FedEx? With the exception of spa covers, we ship FedEx Home exclusively for three reasons: 1. They give us great service at a reasonable price. 2. Your shipment can be tracked via a tracking number. 3. They deliver to most areas within 3-5 days (see map below for an approximation of how long your shipment will take from the time it leaves our warehouse to the time your receive it).
Tracking your shipment. For non-spa cover orders, we will send you a FedEx Home tracking number on the day we ship your order. If you'd like to track your shipment, you can copy the tracking number from your FedEx e-mail and paste it in the tracking box here.
Shipping and Packing Materials. First things first: WE DO NOT USE STYROFOAM "PEANUTS" even though they are much cheaper than alternatives because we hate getting them as much as you do. To help protect your purchases, we pack most items in sheets of bubble wrap. Additionally, we wrap all chemicals in a plastic bag to help insure against any possible spillage during transit. In the end, we guarantee that your items will get to you in good condition or we will replace them free (see our return policy for details).
Questions? Contact us or call us at
(Monday - Friday, 7AM-7PM Central Time).
To complete your on-line sale, we work to protect the security of your information using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) software which encrypts it (translates it into code) for safe transmission. As standard industry practice, your credit card information is sent via a secure "gateway" (authorize.net) to a secure server at the bank that issued your card. To further protect you, we do not store your credit card information on our servers. In any other transmissions regarding your order, we refer to your card using only the last four digits. We believe that this method of completing a sale is at least as safe as using your card in a retail store or placing an order over the phone. However, if you'd rather call your order in to us, we invite you to call us at:
We will not sell or trade your personal information to anyone, for any reason, period.
The fine print:
- We record your telephone number to reach you if there is a problem with your order and to confirm your shipment via our shipper (example: UPS). We will not use your telephone number for any other reason, period.
- We record your e-mail address to send you a confirmation of your order, notify you that your order has shipped, inform you of any delays in filling your order or to ask you a question about your order. Additionally, we send out occasional e-mail notifications to our customers regarding special sales events. These e-mails are sent out a maximum of once a month. You can unsubscribe from our e-mail list anytime by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each e-mail. Meanwhile, since we hate useless spam as much as you do, we will endeavor to make sure that any communication we send to you will actually be worth your time.